There are a lot of us who would like to watch free movies and TV shows online, and even download them. But while it is easy to Install the app on Android, people get confused when it comes to installing it on PC.
Yes, you read it right. ShowBox for PC is a thing. And turns out, it can be pretty easy to get, if you follow this really easy tutorial.
ShowBox for PC Tutorial:
Step 1: How to Download ShowBox APK:
ShowBox HD APK can be downloaded just like you would in Android. Here’s what to do…
- Launch Google.
- Search for “ShowBox APK”. You’ll receive plenty of websites in the search results.
- Pick out a website you trust. Open it and download the apk file from it
ShowBox apk is a pretty light file, which shouldn’t take much time to finish downloading.
Step 2. How to Install BlueStacks:
BlueStacks is an android emulator application. It is going to act as the medium between your Android app and Windows PC. Here’s how to install it.
- Download the .exe file from the application’s official website bluestacks.com.
- Run the downloaded file. Follow the setup instructions.
- You may have to reboot your PC. Make sure you save all your data before starting setup.
- BlueStacks will be ready to be used. Log in with a google account into the app. Or make a fresh one using the same window.
This is the only time consuming step in the process. It’s all a matter of minutes from here on.
Step 3. Installing ShowBox HD on your PC:
The final step is by far the easiest.
- Right click the ShowBox APK file that you have downloaded.
- Click “Open With” and choose BlueStacks from the list of programs.
- Your app will begin to be installed. Wait for BlueStacks to give you a notification.
- Your app is ready. You can access it by running the “My Apps” icon on the desktop.
Easy, isn’t it? This is all it takes to play your favorite movies and TV show content on your PC or laptop. Although, it is advisable to ensure there is at least 2 GB space on your PC, so Bluestacks runs smoothly.